Ocoee Ziplining Near You | Trip Planning
WHERE SHOULD I STAY NEAR OCOEE ZIPZ?
Where’s The Best Place To Grab A Meal?
- Subway – 5 minutes
- Ocoee Gondolier (.75 miles), 423-338-7299, 423-472-4998
- Ocoee Dam Deli (2 miles)
- Whitewater Grill (2 miles)
- McDonald’s, Hardee’s & Huddle House (5 Miles)
Don’t Miss These Hidden Local Attractions Near the Ocoee!
- Rafting and then Whiskey?
- If you are coming from Chattanooga, don’t miss the local distillery, Chattanooga Whiskey!
- Waterfall Hike
- Conasauga Falls – Tellico Plains; a 1.2 secluded hike to a very scenic falls just 30 minutes from the Ocoee!
- Eat at the Ocoee Dam Deli & Diner
- Have a drink after your day on the river at Dumpys Watering Hole!
LOCAL EVENTS TO CHECK OUT WHEN YOU’RE HERE
- A music festival – July 28th – 30th
- 5th Annual Ocoee River Jam – food, music, drinks & more!
- Food festival – September 9th
- Wine Festival – October 7th
- 23rd Annual Wine over Water – Tennessee’s premier wine-tasting festival with over 100 wineries from around the world!
- A Solar Eclipse – August 20-21st, 2017 Solar sip & See, Sun & Moon Festival, viewing parties & more
Is Ocoee Zipz Near Me?
Ocoee Zipz is a short drive from the following metro areas:
- Chattanooga, Tennessee: 1 hour
- Knoxville, Tennessee: 1.75 hours
- Nashville, Tennessee: 3 hrs, 10 mins
- Atlanta, Georgia: 2-2.5 hours
- Macon, Georgia: 3.5 hours
- Huntsville, Alabama: 2.5 hours
- Gadsden, Alabama: 2 hours, 20 mins
- Birmingham, Alabama: 3 hours
- Asheville, North Carolina: 3 hours
- Greenville, South Carolina: 3.3 hours
Directions To Ocoee Zipz
- Chattanooga: 1-75 north toward Knoxville, take Cleveland exit 20, go right about 7 miles to Ocoee 64 East exit. Take that exit, go 13 miles. Approx. 1 hour from Chattanooga.
- Nashville: 1-24 to Chattanooga, then 1-75 north toward Knoxville, take Cleveland exit #20, go right about 7 miles to Ocoee 64 East Exit. Take that exit, go about 13 miles. Approximately 3 hours from Nashville.
- Birmingham: 1-59 to Chattanooga, then 1-75 North toward Knoxville, take Cleveland exit #20, go right about 7 miles to Ocoee 64 East exit. Take that exit, go about 13 miles. Approximately 3 hours from Birmingham.
- Knoxville: I-75 South to Cleveland exit 25. Go right at end of ramp, go through town about 4 miles to Ocoee 64 East exit. Take that exit. Go about 13 miles. Approximately 2 hours from Knoxville.
- Atlanta: I-75 North to Chatsworth exit 293 (Hwy 411). Get on Hwy. 411 headed North. After crossing Tennessee state line, go approximately 10 miles to Hwy. 64 crossing, go East on 64 about 5 miles. Approximately 2.5 hours from