Affordable Zip Lining In Tennessee
Treat Yourself Or Bring Your Friends
Ocoee Zipz is 6000′ of zip line fun along the Ocoee River, covering over 40 beautiful acres. Learn to zipline with your family and friends. Our Tennesee zipline tours include all equipment and two instructors/guides with each trip.
Private parties are available during weekdays only and must be scheduled 48 hours in advance during operating hours. (8:30am-4:00pm EST)
Per Person: $79*
*Call for available dates. Note: Ocoee Zipz will only open on weekends after Thursday August 9, 2018, Labor day. Weekday accommodations can be made for large groups.
Group Rates: from $65*
- $79/person for 1-9 people
- $75/person for 10-19 people
- $69/person for 20-29 people
- $65/person for 30 or more people
- 10:30 am – With Reservation
- 1:00 pm – With Reservation
If it’s your birthday (ages 6-18), bring your friends and celebrate with a Birthday Zip Line Trip! We guarantee a Great Birthday Adventure (you bring the cake!).
- Must be at least 5 years old
- Minimum 60 lbs.
- Maximum 250 lbs.
NEW: Private 2-Hour Party Tour!
- Learn to zipline with family and friends!
- All gear and two instructors/guides included.
- Private parties are available during weekdays only.
- Private parties must be scheduled 48 hours in advance and can only be scheduled during operating hours. (8:30am-4:00pm EST)
- Package starts at $350.
- Package is limited to 10 attendees. $30 plus tax per each additional attendee.
- Call 877-7 ZIP ZIP (877-794-7947) to reserve today!
Review your Adventure Dashboard below to find information about Ocoee Zipz. For anything else, drop us a line.
A lot of Fun! It was a great experience! Thank you, Noah and Chris, for making it so awesome! We are definitely coming back!
We had an AMAZING time! The guides we great, very entertaining and knowledgeable! They were also very patient with us who had not zipped before. I would highly recommend it!
We went with a group of 10 for my daughter’s 12th birthday. It was an absolute blast. The age range of our group was 12 to 44. The guides are witty and knowledgeable. Definitely, a must if you’re in the area. So much fun.